Home Hit By Fire, Cat Saved

wayne fire 4 29

PAUPACK TOWNSHIP — An electrical problem is blamed for a fire that ruined a home in Wayne County.

The owner says flames broke out at the place off Route 590 near Hawley right after he left for work around 5:30 a.m. Tuesday.

No one was hurt.

A cat was saved from the burning home.

3 comments

  • Theresa

    Glad the CAT was SAVED and mentioned on the title of the story. Hmmm I would think it would be better reporting if it Said “HOME HIT BY FIRE,NOONE HURT” I think people are more important then CATS but yet this area gives more help and rights to animals then people. GOOD JOB 16 on the reporting here….Go back to school!

    • Jeff Mayhugh

      The headline “Home Hit By Fire, Cat Saved” is appropriate. Did you really sit there and think “I’m glad the cat was saved, but how many people died?”

Comments are closed.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 37,595 other followers