Home Damaged By Fire in Moosic

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.


MOOSIC -- A family in Lackawanna County is picking up the pieces after a fire forced them out of their home.

The fire started at a home on Joyce Street just after midnight.

The fire chief says two adults and two children were home at the time but made it out safely.

Firefighters believe a heater might have sparked the flames.

The family of four is under the care of the red cross.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 98,765 other followers