Firefighters: Electrical Issue Sparked Flames in Apartment

MOOSIC — Authorities believe an electrical problem sparked flames that forced people out of their homes in Lackawanna County Monday evening.

Four apartments are inside the building on Springbrook Avenue in Moosic. Fire crews were successful in evacuating everyone when the flames broke out around 5:30 p.m.

The apartment where the fire started is badly damaged.  People were allowed back into the other three apartments within a couple of hours.

Talkback 16 Online Discussion:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s



Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 26,733 other followers