IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Firefighters: Electrical Issue Sparked Flames in Apartment

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MOOSIC -- Authorities believe an electrical problem sparked flames that forced people out of their homes in Lackawanna County Monday evening.

Four apartments are inside the building on Springbrook Avenue in Moosic. Fire crews were successful in evacuating everyone when the flames broke out around 5:30 p.m.

The apartment where the fire started is badly damaged.  People were allowed back into the other three apartments within a couple of hours.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 98,366 other followers