Worker Hurt In Electrical Mishap

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
casino shock

PLAINS TOWNSHIP — Officials in Luzerne County say an employee was injured Friday morning in the new hotel at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs.

Authorities say a worker was shocked in an electrical room inside the hotel and taken to the hospital.

He was treated and released.


  • andy

    The employee was probably trying to fix the shotty work by th out of town contractor, I heard a few horror stories of the work up there. I’m glad the mechanic is ok.

Comments are closed.