Pizza Place Closed for the Night After Fire

FAIRVIEW TOWNSHIP — A pizza place in Luzerne County is closed after a small fire sparked, and it was caused by an icicle.

According to workers at Januzzi’s Pizza in Mountain Top, an icicle fell on the gas line, which sparked a flame that singed a wall.

No one was hurt.

The restaurant is closed, but plans to be back open Monday.

Talkback 16 Online Discussion:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s



Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 26,801 other followers