Pizza Place Closed for the Night After Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

FAIRVIEW TOWNSHIP -- A pizza place in Luzerne County is closed after a small fire sparked, and it was caused by an icicle.

According to workers at Januzzi's Pizza in Mountain Top, an icicle fell on the gas line, which sparked a flame that singed a wall.

No one was hurt.

The restaurant is closed, but plans to be back open Monday.