Fire Damages Mobile Home in Luzerne County

LUZERNE COUNTY — A fire damaged a mobile home near Harvey’s Lake.

According to firefighters, the fire started in a wood burning stove.

An alarm came in just after midnight Saturday on Lehman Outlet Road in Lake Township.

Officials said a man was inside the home. He was burned and taken to a hospital.

There is heavy damage to the mobile home in Luzerne County near Harvey’s Lake.

No firefighters were hurt at the fire early Saturday morning.

Talkback 16 Online Discussion:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s