IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Monroe County Home Ripped By Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
mon fire

TUNKHANNOCK TOWNSHIP — Fire destroyed a home in the Poconos Tuesday morning.

Crews were called to the place on Kuhenbeaker Road near Blakeslee around 11 a.m.

A woman who was home at the time got out safely.

The homeowner tells us flames started soon after she plugged in a heater.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 98,244 other followers