live_truck_image_station_ad
Newswatch 16 Live Streaming

NOW with Newswatch 16 replays!

Cigarette May Have Caused a House Fire

Posted on: 9:21 pm, January 23, 2014, by

carb fire

FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP — Three people are staying with neighbors after fire wrecked their home in Carbon County.

The fire chief said the fire started at a home on Main Road in Franklin Township just after 2 p.m. Thursday.

An elderly couple was home at the time. A police officer got them out safely.

Authorities believe the fire started from a cigarette on an enclosed porch.

The house is a total loss.

Talkback 16 Online Discussion:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

live_truck_image_station_ad
Newswatch 16 Live Streaming

NOW with Newswatch 16 replays!