Chimney Fire Damages Home

TUNKHANNOCK TOWNSHIP — A chimney fire severely damaged a home in Wyoming County.

The house on Lakeview Drive near Tunkhannock went up Tuesday night.  Crews said the flames started in the chimney and then spread.

The back of the home took the brunt of the damage.

Crews did not say exactly what sparked the fire.

Talkback 16 Online Discussion:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s