IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

UPDATE: Five Pets Rescued from House Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HAZLETON -- Firefighters now believe a Tuesday morning fire at a home in Hazleton was an accident.

It happened at a home on East Diamond Avenue around 7 a.m.

Three people were home at the time the fire started.  Two of them were rescued by crews from the home.  Firefighters also saved three dogs, a cat from the home.

The front of the home bore the brunt of the fire damage.

The fire chief blames the fire on an electrical problem.

3 comments

Comments are closed.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 98,372 other followers