Wood Stove Being Blamed for Mobile Home Fire

fire

LACEYVILLE — Four people lost their home in Wyoming County the night before Thanksgiving.

The mobile home on Church Road near Laceyville went up Wednesday night around 11 p.m.

According to firefighters, a wood-burning stove may be to blame.  Investigators believe there is too much damage to ever figure out an exact cause.

The four people living there are staying with family.

1 Comment

Talkback 16 Online Discussion:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s



Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 27,216 other followers