Chief: Drinking Game Caused Fire


BLOOMSBURG — A drinking game got heated in Columbia County.

Bloomsburg’s fire chief tells us students lit a ping pong ball on fire Friday during a game of beer pong in a first floor apartment at the old Hotel Magee on West Main Street.

The flaming ball fell onto a bed, the mattress caught fire, and students tried to put it out with fire extinguishers.

Firefighters were called.

No one was hurt.

Talkback 16 Online Discussion:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s