Get the Latest ‘Go Joe 19’ Updates Here
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Neighbors Rescue Two Trapped by Flames

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SHAMOKIN -- Authorities said neighbors helped save two people who were trapped in a fire early Wednesday morning in Northumberland County.

Crews rushed to the home on Upper Road near Shamokin just after midnight.

Firefighters said two adults and a child live at the home.  Crews said one adult was able to make it out, but neighbors pulled the other two out of the flaming home.

All three were taken to the hospital for breathing in smoke.

First responders said the fire in appears to be an accident, sparked by an electrical problem.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 94,950 other followers