IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Firefighters Douse Kitchen Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
fire

STROUDSBURG — Responders said firefighters in Monroe County were forced to close a road for over an hour due to a fire in an apartment building Monday morning.

Authorities said flames started in the kitchen at a building on Washington Street in Stroudsburg around 6:30 a.m.

Crews on scene closed Washington Street to give firetrucks room to get near the building.

No one was hurt.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 96,191 other followers