IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Kush The Gator Saved From Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

EAST STROUDSBURG ---There is one more survivor in from a fire Wednesday morning in Monroe County.

The fire started around 10:30 a.m. at a home along Analomink Street in East Stroudsburg.

An alligator named Kush survived the blaze in his tank despite all the smoke and fire.

Neighbors said Kush's owner is currently on vacation, so a friend will be watching the animal until the owner returns.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 99,007 other followers