Get the Latest ‘Go Joe 19’ Updates Here
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Fire In Attic Of Home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

WEST WYOMING -- Firefighters in Luzerne County think it was an electrical problem that sparked a fire Tuesday in the attic of a home.

It happened on Stites Street around 12:15 p.m.

No people were home at the time and firefighters say a dog made it out on its own safely.

The nearest fire house is just two blocks away, so the chief says firefighters were able to get the fire out quickly.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 94,953 other followers