MONROE TOWNSHIP -- Emergency crews were sent to a natural gas dehydration station in Wyoming County after a reported leak at the facility.
Newswatch 16 found roads around the station blocked as workers tried to fix the problem.
The dehydration station, near the Luzerne County line, is where moisture is taken out of the gas from the ground and odor is added.
No homes were evacuated and officials say the public is not at risk.
According to PVR Partners, which runs the dehydration station, water vapor was released from storage tanks after a valve was left open.
PVR Partners and State Police are investigating the incident in Wyoming County.