Luzerne County Crews Respond To Plymouth Home

PLYMOUTH — Fire at a home in Luzerne County has been ruled an accident.

A fire marshal says fire and small explosion were caused a by propane tank leak in the home.

It happened around 9:30 a.m. in the home on Temperance Hill in Plymouth.

Firefighters said that family members felt an explosion in the basement and the house shook, and the basement and first floor filled up with smoke.

Several people and two dogs inside the home made it out safely. One person was checked out by medics at the scene.

Firefighters had to deal with a steep and narrow hill to get to the house at the very top of the dead end road.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 40,177 other followers