WNEP Facebook
WNEP Facebook

Follow WNEP on Facebook

Flames at Natural Gas Site

Posted on: 5:25 am, May 15, 2013, by , updated on: 05:57am, May 15, 2013

KINGSLEY — Firefighters in Susquehanna County battled flames at a natural gas site Tuesday night.

The fire started around 11 p.m. on Turnpike Road near Kingsley.

Authorities said the fire hit a gas compressor site, used in transporting gas from wells.

Crews said the fire is out but have not said what sparked the flames.  No one was hurt.

live_truck_image_station_ad
Newswatch 16 Live Streaming

NOW with Newswatch 16 replays!