live_truck_image_station_ad
Newswatch 16 Live Streaming

NOW with Newswatch 16 replays!

Fire at Natural Gas Site

Posted on: 5:43 am, May 1, 2013, by , updated on: 05:57am, May 1, 2013

LENOX TOWNSHIP — Crews rushed to an early morning fire at a natural gas site in Susquehanna County.

It happened at a gas compressor station on Russell Road around 1 a.m. Wednesday.

Firefighters said a construction company trailer went up in flames. Authorities said the compressor station itself, that helps transport the natural gas, was not affected.

Investigators have not said how the fire started.

WNEP Facebook
WNEP Facebook

Follow WNEP on Facebook