Fire at La Tolteca Restaurant
WILKES-BARRE TOWNSHIP — Dozens of people were evacuated from a restaurant in Luzerne County after fire broke out.
The blaze sparked around 8 p.m. Sunday night at La Tolteca in Wilkes-Barre Township.
The fire chief said there is quite a bit of damage in the kitchen area, and some in the dining area.
Authorities believe the fire started in a dumpster behind the building and spread to the restaurant.
According the the fire chief, the owners plan to be reopen once the restaurant is repaired.