live_truck_image_station_ad
Newswatch 16 Live Streaming

NOW with Newswatch 16 replays!

Early Morning Meal Sparks Fire

Posted on: 6:11 am, April 22, 2013, by

KINGSTON — Authorities say one person was taken to the hospital for breathing in smoke after a fire at a home early Monday morning in Luzerne County.

Crews told Newswatch 16 a cooking fire started at a home on Center Avenue in Kingston around 4 a.m.

Firefighters say they were able to get the fire under control quickly.

WNEP Facebook
WNEP Facebook

Follow WNEP on Facebook