Early Morning Meal Sparks Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

KINGSTON -- Authorities say one person was taken to the hospital for breathing in smoke after a fire at a home early Monday morning in Luzerne County.

Crews told Newswatch 16 a cooking fire started at a home on Center Avenue in Kingston around 4 a.m.

Firefighters say they were able to get the fire under control quickly.