WNEP Facebook
WNEP Facebook

Follow WNEP on Facebook

UPDATE: Small Fire at Pizza Place in Scranton

Posted on: 6:16 pm, April 21, 2013, by , updated on: 11:26am, April 23, 2013

UPDATE: The fire was caused by an electrical problem in a refrigeration unit, according to the Scranton fire chief.  There is no word when the place will reopen

SCRANTON — Firefighters were called to a pizza shop in north Scranton late Saturday night.

When they arrived, they found smoke at the Pizza Plus on North Keyser Avenue.

Officials say the employees already had the business locked up for the night.

live_truck_image_station_ad
Newswatch 16 Live Streaming

NOW with Newswatch 16 replays!