Families Escape Burning Home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
HAZ_FIRE2-flames-RAW

HAZLETON — Flames were pouring from second story windows of a house in Hazleton Wednesday morning.

The fire started before 11:30 a.m. in a double block home in the 500 block of Peace Street.

Two families were home at the time and everyone got out safely.

There is no word from firefighters on the cause.