Get the Latest ‘Go Joe 19’ Updates Here
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Dog Killed in Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

LEHIGHTON -- Four people are without a home and a dog is dead after flames tore through a home Tuesday night in Carbon County.

The fire started at a double block home on Ochre Street in Lehighton around 9 p.m.

Fire crews said flames were so intense it melted siding off of a home next door.  Crews were able to extinguish the blaze, but not before the fire killed a dog trapped inside.

No one was hurt.  A total of four people living in either side of the double block are staying elsewhere.

The fire is under investigation.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 94,950 other followers