State Police Tip Line: 1 (866) 326-7256

Flames Burn Inside of House

JACKSON TOWNSHIP — A home under renovation was hit by fire Sunday morning in Monroe County.

Flames started around 8 a.m. at the house on Overlook Terrace in Jackson Township near Bartonsville.

Authorities said the fire gutted much of the inside, but the home can be salvaged.  No one was hurt.

Firefighters are investigating what sparked the flames.


Related Stories


Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 32,660 other followers