Get the Latest ‘Go Joe 19’ Updates Here
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Apartment Building Fire In Scranton

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
scr fire diamond 3 3

SCRANTON — Investigators in Lackawanna County say a fire that gutted an apartment home was an accident.

Officials say a shorted out electrical heater is to blame for Saturday’s fire in the 1200 block of Diamond Avenue.

The fire started around 9:15 p.m. Saturday.

The Red Cross says five people were forced out by the fire.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 94,825 other followers