Mobile Home Destroyed by Flames
SHAMOKIN — Fire destroyed a mobile home Friday night in Northumberland County.
Firefighters were called to home along Route 125 outside Shamokin around 9:00 p.m.
The owner of the mobile home tells Newswatch 16 one of his relatives was living in the place and was nearby when the fire started. They used a hose to contain the flames until firefighters arrived.
According to the owner, firefighters believe a furnace may have sparked the fire here in Northumberland County.