Crews Battle Bar Blaze

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SUNBURY -- Flames broke out at a bar early Thursday in Northumberland County.

Authorities said The Brass Key on Reagan Street in Sunbury caught fire just after 4 a.m. Thursday.

Firefighters said the fire was fully involved when they arrived. The place is heavily damaged.

A state police fire marshal said the fire started because of an electrical problem in the basement.

No one was in the building when the fire broke out, according to the chief.