LIVE NOW: GOP Presidential Debate – Click Here to Watch

Fire at Home in Lackawanna County

ARCHBALD -- Fire broke out at a house in Lackawanna County on Saturday.

The blaze started just before 1 p.m. on the 100 block of Cemetery Road in Archbald.

Fire crews said the fire started in a clothes dryer.

The back of the home was gutted.

No one was hurt.

Officials said the fire is not suspicious.


Filed in: News

Topics: ,

Suggest a correction
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 76,793 other followers