Live: Democratic National Convention Coverage
Get the Latest ‘Go Joe 19’ Updates Here
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Fire In Stroud Township Home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

STROUD TOWNSHIP -- Fire early Friday in Monroe County sent one person to the hospital.

A garage attached to this home in the 200 block of Phyllis Court near Stroudsburg started burning around 2 a.m. Friday, according to fire crews.

Crews were able to keep the flames from causing much damage to the home.

Authorities tell us one person was taken to the hospital for breathing in too much smoke.

The fire marshal will look for a cause.

The family is being helped by the Red Cross.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 94,952 other followers