Students Driven Out By Fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

BLOOMSBURG -- Fire forced college students out of their home in Columbia County.

Authorities tell us students from Bloomsburg University were living in the home on Iron Street in Bloomsburg when the fire got its start around 8 p.m. Thursday.

The fire chief said the blaze was sparked by a faulty light fixture.

There is no word on injuries.