Explosion Sends Man to Hospital

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
propane_explosion

BLOOMSBURG — An explosion sent a man from Bloomsburg to the hospital.

Authorities said the man was burned Thursday while using a small propane tank for a torch outside his garage along Summit Avenue.

There was some sort of explosion that burned the man.

His identity and condition are still not being released.