Flames in Scranton Home

scr fire 1

Fire forced several people from their home early Friday in Lackawanna County.

The flames broke out on the third floor of the home on South Main Avenue in Scranton just after 1 a.m., according to fire officials.

Crews said everyone got out but one person was treated for minor burns.

Fire officials believe an electrical problem is the cause.

The Red Cross is helping the victims.

  • promo278741491

    Crews Battle Fire in Scranton

  • scr bromley fire

    Eight Chased Out by Fire in Scranton

  • SCR fire thumb

    Scranton Home Ripped by Fire

  • promo279452842

    House Under Renovation Catches Fire

  • promo276737251

    House Fire in Scranton

  • promo281417476

    Scranton Fire Ruled Arson

  • SCR CEDAR AVE

    Flames damage home in Scranton

  • promo278588279

    Fire Chases One Out of Moosic Home

  • 1-17 wb fire

    Fire Sparked in Wilkes-Barre Home

  • NUMB FIRE1 021716

    Fire at Home in Milton Put Out Quickly

  • wb fire

    Wilkes-Barre Home Damaged by Fire

  • promo284079853

    Firefighters Battling Flames at Warehouse in Scranton

  • 2-14 scr fire

    Fire Sparks in Scranton’s West Side

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 84,897 other followers