A fund has been established to help a family after a fire Sunday morning in Luzerne County.
Flames hit the rectory at St. John the Baptist Orthodox Church on Wells Street in Nanticoke.
As the service was going on inside the church, flames ripped threw the rectory where Father Adam Sexton’s family lived.
Father Sexton’s wife and eight children got out of the house safely.
Donations can be made to the Father Adam Sexton Fire Fund, c/o Advantage Trust Credit Union, 158 South Main Street, Nanticoke, PA.
Clothing and toys can be dropped off at the Nanticoke Fire Department on East Bridge Street.
Two of the children are girls, age 10 and 12. The boys range in age from 16 months to 11.
There is no word yet what sparked the fire.