House Heavily Damaged After Chimney Fire

luz plymouth fire

A fire damaged a home in Luzerne County on Sunday.

Firefighters were called to Remond Road in Hunlock Creek.

The owner said he came outside for firewood when he noticed the chimney was on fire.

He said he tried to put out the flames himself, but couldn’t.

The house has heavy smoke and water damage.

The American Red Cross is helping the fire victim in Luzerne County.

Talkback 16 Online Discussion:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s



Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 26,761 other followers