WNEP Facebook
WNEP Facebook

Follow WNEP on Facebook

Fire Hits Exeter Township Home

Posted on: 7:32 pm, January 11, 2012, by , updated on: 02:03pm, January 12, 2012

LUZ FIRE1-11

Firefighters in Luzerne County were called to a home along Rozelle Road near Harding Wednesday afternoon.

It is believed the flames started in a fireplace on the first floor and spread to a Christmas tree. One woman was home at the time and made it out safely.

Fire crews advised the family not to stay in the home Wednesday night because of the extensive interior damage caused by the fire.

The American Red Cross will be helping the family.

Talkback 16 Online Discussion:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

WNEP Facebook
WNEP Facebook

Follow WNEP on Facebook