Fire Hits Exeter Township Home


Firefighters in Luzerne County were called to a home along Rozelle Road near Harding Wednesday afternoon.

It is believed the flames started in a fireplace on the first floor and spread to a Christmas tree. One woman was home at the time and made it out safely.

Fire crews advised the family not to stay in the home Wednesday night because of the extensive interior damage caused by the fire.

The American Red Cross will be helping the family.


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 70,589 other followers