1 1/2 cups cake, crumbled ¼ – ½ cups Buttercream Lollipop Sticks Chocolate Wafers (White and Dark Chocolate) Sprinkles Cut out fondant pieces Block of Styrofoam covered with Saran Wrap
1) Add buttercream to cake crumbs. Combine until mixture reaches a smooth consistency.
2) Use a small ice cream scoop to scoop mixture on to a cookie sheet. Roll into balls.
3) Melt the chocolate. Dip the end of the lollipop stick into the melted chocolate and pierce the cake ball with the stick. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4) Dip the cake ball into the melted chocolate. Remove the pop slowly and lift upward, allowing the excess chocolate to drip. Rotate the pop as the coating drips down to achieve even coating.
5) Dip the pops into sprinkles to decorate.
6) Set the decorated pops into a piece of Styrofoam. Allow pops to set up, about 15 minutes. Serve.
Copyright © 2011, WNEP-TV